miscellanous plugins for Geany
This plugin adds various small addons to Geany which aren't worth an
individual plugin, but might still be useful for people.
* DocList: This addon places a new item in the toolbar and when clicked
offers a menu listing all open files plus the 'Close All' and 'Close Other
Documents' menu items. This can be useful to quickly access open files and
switch to them.
* OpenURI: Adds 'Open URI' and 'Copy URI' menu items to the editor menu when
the word under the cursor looks like a URI. 'Open URI' uses the browser
command configured in Geany to open it.
* Tasks: The tasks plugin goes through a file being edited and picks out
lines with "TODO" or "FIXME" in them. It collects the text after those words
and putsthem in a new "Tasks" tab in the message window. Clicking on a task
in thattab takes you to the line in the file where the task was defined.
* Systray: Adds a status icon to the notification area (systray) and
providesa simple popup menu with some basic actions. It can also be used
to quickly show and hide the Geany main window.
Geany is a small and lightweight integrated development environment using the
geany-plugins (0.21.1.dfsg-2~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
* [b37159f] Revert "Use dh-autoreconf"
* [4a7eda0] revert multi-arch library paths in debian/*.install
-- Evgeni Golov <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 05 May 2012 13:52:52 +0200
geany-plugins (0.21.1.dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* [9e2298b] Add gmodule-2.0 to geanylua deps.
2011-04-10 Frank Lanitz <frank(at)frank(dot)uvena(dot)de>
* src/addons.c: Reload tasks on reload of document. Closing #3277842.
2010-09-08 Nick Treleaven <email@example.com>
Use new API field geany->main_widgets->message_window_notebook.
2010-08-15 Enrico Tröger <enrico(dot)troeger(at)uvena(dot)de>
* src/addons.c, src/ao_bookmarklist.c:
Fix line scr
Browse inside geany-plugin-addons_0.21.1.dfsg-2~bpo60+1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com