GTK+ Object Builder
GOB is a preprocessor which simplifies the writing of GObjects in C.
The syntax is somewhat similar to that for Java, yacc and lex.
GObject Builder (GOB-2)
(George's Obfuscated Bits)
Very simple preprocessor for making GObject objects with inline C code so that
generated files are not editted. Syntax is inspired by java and yacc or lex.
The implementation is intentionaly kept simple, and no C code parsing is done.
- C is a perfect (well mostly) language, no need for another language
- Writing a fully featured GOb
These are some example .gob files
gtk-button-count.gob An example showing how simple it is to derive
objects and override methods, this one implements
a "click counting" on a GtkButton. It defines
a property for getting and setting the count
and it overrides the "clicked" default handler
to count clicks. It also has inline documentation
in gtk-doc style which gob can translate
* Fix segfault when defining the finilize, dispose, and
constructor methods (Fixes debian bug #574542)
* Handle carriage returns in input files
* use -G_MAXFLOAT and -G_MAXDOUBLE for the default minima
for floating point numbers (thanks to Marcel Wagner for
* add possibility of using function attributes such as
G_GNUC_PRINTF etc... (Britton Kerin, Jean-Y
GOB2 - The GObje
gob2 (2.0.17-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (closes: #579454).
* New upstream versio
Fri Apr 02 14:57:20 2010 Jiri (George) Lebl <email@example.com>
* src/main.c: Mention WFP in the help
.defs file generation
Allow math expressions in array definition
test out the possibility of doing
This package was debianized by Mark Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:56:29 +0000.
Browse inside gob2_2.0.17-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com