Verilog code coverage analysis tool
Covered is a Verilog code coverage utility that reads in a Verilog design and
a generated VCD/LXT dumpfile from that design and generates a coverage file
that can be merged with other coverage files or used to create a coverage
report. Covered also contains the GUI coverage report utility that reads in a
coverage file to allow interactive coverage discovery. Areas of coverage
measured by Covered are: line, toggle, memory, combinational logic, FSM
state/state-transition and assertion coverage.
For information regarding...
* the installation of Covered, see the INSTALL file.
* a list of the developers of Covered, see the AUTHORS file.
* the CVS change list, see the ChangeLog file.
* project-specific news, see the NEWS file.
For User documentation...
* User's Guide can be found in HTML form at ./doc/html/index.html.
* Command-line help can be found by typing "covered -h" after Covered
Stable release covered-0.7.8 made. This release is primarily a bug fix release, but it does contain a few new
minor features and Verilog language enhancements. Here are the details:
- Fixed bug 2912587. Using the -f option with the merge command was causing errors.
- Fixed bug 2912679. If the GUI was invoked (i.e., covered report
Covered(1) Code Analysis Covered(1)
Covered - Verilog Code Coverage Analyzer
covered [global_options] score [options]
covered [global_options] merge [options] existing_database
covered [global_options] report [options] database_file
covered [global_options] rank [options] database_
covered (0.7.8-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated my email address.
* Change verilog dependency
2010-03-24 21:14 phase1geo
Updating copyright date in user guide.
2010-03-24 13:56 phase1geo
The following items are known to be problems in the current code that need to be fixed
or features t
Browse inside covered_0.7.8-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com