bridge hand generator
This program generates bridge hands. It can be told to generate only hands
satisfying conditions like being balanced, having a range of HCPs, controls,
or other user-definable properties. Hands can be output in various formats,
like pbn for feeding to other bridge programs, deal itself, or split up into a
file per player for practise. Extensible via Tcl.
deal - bridge hand generator
deal [ -ltv ] [ -e expr ] [ -i condition file ] [ -I format ]
[ -s seed ] [ -[NSEW] hand-spec ] [ count ]
deal is a program to generate bridge hands.
-l Write deals in a "single-line" format.
-t Print distributi
deal (3.1.9-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Set compat 9 and enable hardening.
* Use tcl-dev again, default tcl version is now 8.5.
* Update Vcs urls.
-- Christoph Berg <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 04 Mar 2012 13:51:40 +0100
deal (3.1.9-2) experimental; urgency=low
* Recompile with tcl 8.5. (Closes: #607476)
-- Christoph Berg <email@example.com> Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:10:04 +0100
Changes in Deal 3.1.9
* Fix issue #14 - smartstack was broken on OS X
* Fix issue #15 - holding procedures implementation incomplete
* Added documentation of pattern functions to advanced.html
* Minor documentation fix
Changes in Deal 3.1.8
* Added patternfunc, patternclass, and patterncond, which are similar in
function to the shapefunc, shapeclass, and shapecond routines.
This package was debianized by Christoph Berg <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 13:04:59 +0100.
Browse inside deal_3.1.9-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com