Flight Gear Map Viewer
Atlas allows you to see your position on a scrolling world map as you
fly around with Flight Gear, and even print your own flight charts.
It reads terrain data from Flight Gear's scenery database. Note that
using it for real world navigation purposes is strongly discouraged
and probably illegal.
Welcome to the Atlas project.
The primary web page for this project is: http://atlas.sourceforge.net
For basic installation instructions see the "INSTALL" file.
To use the Atlas program, you must have some of the scenery from FlightGear
(a freeware flight simulator) installed. These files can be found at the
FlightGear homepage: http://www.fli
Atlas for Debian
To use the moving map, Atlas, you'll need to prepare map imagery for
it first. There are currently two ways to do that: either render them
from FlightGear scenery, or download WMS images from the Internet.
Rendering FlightGear Scenery
After you've installed the FlightGear scenery you want to map, you're
supposed to use Map to genera
New in 0.3.1
* New GetMap utility to fetch map image from wms servers ( landsat and al. ).
* Add a new --square option to Atlas to display square 1x1 degree image chunks.
* Fix problems with whitespaces in path.
* Fix map display problems at the pole.
* Use SimGear for offscreen (headless) rendering.
* Various fixes for buid-time and run-time.
New in 0.3.0
* ILS approaches displayed.
* Support fo
fgfs-atlas (0.3.1-2+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no s
The code in this package has been written by these people:
Per Liedman, email@example.com (most of th
This package was debianized by Ove Kaaven <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 13:08:59 -0600.
Browse inside fgfs-atlas_0.3.1-2+b1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com