SameGame puzzle game
KSame is a puzzle game where the player removes groups of colored marbles to
clear the board.
This package is part of the KDE games module.
ksame - a little game about balls and how to get rid of them
ksame [Qt-options] [KDE-options]
ksame is a simple game. It is played by one player, so there
is only one winner. You play for fun and against the high
score. It has been inspired by SameGame, which
kdegames (4:4.4.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
[ Pino Toscano ]
* Remove all the leftovers of kbackgammon and ksirtet.
[ Modestas Vainius ]
* Bump kde-sc-dev-latest build dependency to 4:4.4.5.
[ Sune Vuorela ]
* Update descriptions
- add a s to contain. Closes: 587594
* Change email address
-- Sune Vuorela <email@example.com> Sun, 18 Jul 2010 10:07:47
1999-06-20 Mario Weilguni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* made it work again with Qt-2
* fixed some old-style (K&R-C) declartions to C++ decl.
* removed debug messages when compiling with --enable-final
1999-06-07 Petter Reinholdtsen <email@example.com>
* knotes.cpp: Changed text Quit to Exit to match KDE style guide.
0.5: Mario Weilguni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* fixes for Qt 2.0 (fixed highscore li
This package was debianized by Daniel Schepler <email@example.com>.
It was downloaded from: http:
Browse inside ksame_4.4.5-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com