Puzzle game - connect all computers to the net
This is a puzzle game where pieces of a computer network are to be turned in
the right direction to make all computers connected to the same network.
This is small game - PipeWalker.
This is a puzzle game where pieces of a computer network are to be
turned in the right/left direction to make all computers connected
to the same network.
If you have any suggestions or ideas - please, contact me via e-mail
or post your message to SourceForge discussion board.
Artem A. Senichev <email@example.com>
pipewalker (0.7.2-1+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
* Rebuild to fix libc dependency.
-- amd64 Build Daemon (brahms) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 14 Aug 2009 00:39:36 +0000
pipewalker (0.7.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* debian/watch: Updated.
-- Bart Martens <email@example.com> Thu, 16
PipeWalker 0.7.2 2009-07-13
* fixed bug (load/save map state)
* fixed bug (create new map)
* fixed bug (resize window in SDL/X)
PipeWalker 0.7.1 2009-07-10
* added posibility to resize the application window
* added posibility to enable/disable audio
* added posibility to choose wrapping mode
* added one more map size (30x30)
This package was debianized by Bart Martens <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 19:48:02 +0200.
Browse inside pipewalker_0.7.2-1+b1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com