A collection of applets for avant-window-navigator
Awn-extras-applets is a collection of applets for avant-window-navigator. It
provides some extensions to the bar and some new features (like
applets in the gnome-panel).
This package provides the core applets written in C:
* awn-notification-daemon: Libnotify notification daemon implementation.
* awn-system-monitor: Display CPU activity and system stats on click.
* awnterm: A pop-up terminal that lives in AWN.
* cairo_main_menu: Displays a list of all the applications on your
computer in a standard menu format.
* plugger: Displays mounted volumes and allows you to browse them.
* separator: Display a white line to separate applets.
* shinyswitcher: A workspace switcher supporting compiz and other WMs.
* trash: A trash applet, like the one from gnome-panel.
Those looking for Dbus-based plugins for their favourite application, please
go to the awn-plugins folder.
Applets are under awn-applets. awn-core-applets are those that ship alongside
awn, such as the trash, separator etc. Each applet has its own folder, and you
just need to enter it and do the usual:
./autogen.sh && make && sudo make install
unless otherwise stated :-)!
awn-extras-applets (0.2.6-4) unstable; urgency=low
- Recommend acpi package for battery-applet.
- Add depends on gnome-icon-theme for the file-browser-launcher link.
- Add links for stacks to fix error in loading images.
- Add link for file-browser-launcher to point to icon of a folder.
2008-02-19 Neil J. Patel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
reviewed by: <delete if not using a buddy>
patch by: <delete if not someone else's patch>
This package was debianized by Julien Lavergne <email@example.com> on
Sat, 1 Nov 2007 23:36:
Browse inside awn-applets-c-core_0.2.6-4_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com