This GNU R package provides classes and methods for spatial data. The
classes document where the spatial location information resides, for 2D or
3D data. Utility functions are provided, e.g. for plotting data as maps,
spatial selection, as well as methods for retrieving coordinates, for
subsetting, print, summary, etc.
Notes on how this package can be tested.
This package can be tested by loading it into R with the command
‘library(sp)’ in order to confirm its integrity.
-- Andreas Tille <email@example.com> Thu, 20 May 2010 15:43:36 +0200
2011-03-14 08:48 rsbivand
* man/gridded-methods.Rd: TRUE to value in usage in
2011-03-13 20:10 rsbivand
* INDEX: remove INDEX
2011-03-13 20:03 rsbivand
* ChangeLog, inst/ChangeLog: hypot for pythag in C code
2011-03-13 20:01 rsbivand
* src/gcdist.c: hypot for pythag in C code
2011-03-08 13:40 rsbivand
* R/spsample.R, man/spsample.Rd: sample.Polygons index f
r-cran-sp (1:0.9-81-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* New upstream release. Closes: #628354 (caused by a typo in the source).
* Using Debhelper 8 (debian/control, debian/compat).
* Removed completely debian/get-orig-source, and version mangling in
debian/watch. This is not needed since 1:0.9-52-1.
* Build-depend on R versions greater than R 2.10.0 (debian/control).