RSS reader for GNUstep
Grr (Günther's RSS Reader) is a reader for RSS news feeds. It has
the following features:
* Parsing RSS feeds (including Atom).
* Fetching feeds from the web.
* Showing headlines.
* Showing the article's descriptions.
* Categories for feeds.
* Articles can be rated.
* Simple HTML rendering on GNUstep.
* Serializing obtained feed information to hard disk.
* Managing (adding, removing) feeds.
Grr - an RSS reader for GNUstep
This manual page documents briefly the Grr command. This
manual page was written for the Debian distribution because
the original program does not have a manual page.
Grr is a program that you can manage RSS feed
grr.app (0.6.2.dfsg-5+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
* Rebuilt against libgnustep-base (>= 1.20.1)
-- amd64 Build Daemon (brahms) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:33:34 +0000
grr.app (0.6.2.dfsg-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Rename source and binary package to grr.app -- according to upstream,
Better thread synchronization. I still experience some crashes,
though. Needs improvement.
Added a GPL statement to every file. Ready for import into Etoile. :-)
Production release. Changes were only done to RSSKit between 0.6.1-1
and 0.6.1-2. See the RSSKit changelog for details.
Strictly a developer-release, completely
This package was debianized by Gürkan Sengün <email@example.com> on
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:20:28
Browse inside grr.app_0.6.2.dfsg-5+b1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com