font management application for the GNOME desktop
Font Manager currently allows the user to:
- Preview installed fonts
- Compare installed fonts
- Easily install or remove fonts
- Easily activate and de-activate installed fonts
- Specify different directories to search for fonts
- Group fonts into "Collections", and easily activate or
de-activate groups of fonts
- Export "Collections" to an archive for easy backup, sharing, etc.
- Provides quick access to all GNOME font utilities.
Font Manager suggests the installation of python-reportlab to allow users
to export font collections in the PDF format.
A font management application for the GNOME desktop
Font Manager is an application that allows users to easily manage fonts on their system.
Font Manager is not intended to be a professional-grade font management solution,
but rather a simple application suitable for the needs of most desktop users.
Although designed with the GNOME desktop environment in mind,
it should work well
font-manager - font management application for the GNOME
This manual page documents briefly the font-manager and font-
Font Manager is a font management application for the GNOME
desktop. It is not inten
font-manager (0.5.7-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix missing #includes to prevent FTBFS with GCC 4.7. (Closes: #672043)
- Update copyright years.
- Update to machine-readable format.
* Bump Standards.
-- Alessio Treglia <email@example.com> Wed, 09 May 2012 10:35:16 -0700
font-manager (0.5.7-3) unstable; urgency=low
- Enable dh-autoreconf
- Finish up on font-viewer
- Possibly enable system-wide font installation and removal.
Browse inside font-manager_0.5.7-4_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com