Image printing utility
PhotoPrint is a utility offering special features for printing digital
photographs and other images. It can print multiple images on a
single page, create posters split over several pages, arrange images
into a sort of carousel when printing on CDs, adding fading or
decorative borders to images, etc. It also supports use of ICC colour
profiles and sending 16-bit data to the printer.
PhotoPrint 0.4.2 - a utility to print multiple images per sheet, using
Gutenprint, with support for 16-bit images and ICC profiles.
*WARNING* This software is experimental - use it at your own risk.
Currently JPG, BMP, TIFF and PNM images are supported natively, and other formats
are supported through the use of GdkPixbuf. If you come across any file
that PhotoPrint won't handle, please contact
* Clear Layout no longer causes a segfault if there is more than one image.
* Migrated Scaling dialog to SimpleCombo
* Added hints to Colour Management dialog
* Added support for CUPS -o option sideband - should make it easier
to use HPLIP- and TurboPrint-driven printers.
* Migrated high-res preview code to the new JobQueue system - should be more stable,
photoprint - a utility to print images using Gutenprint.
photoprint [-h] [--help] [-v] [--version] [-p <presetfile>]
[--preset <presetfile>] [-b] [--bbatch] [images ...]
photoprint is a utility to print multiple images per sheet,
using Gutenprint, with support
photoprint (0.4.2~pre2-2+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no s
2008-03-27 gettextize <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.am (ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS): New variable.
| Move high-res preview generation to JobQueues.
| Fix DeviceLink handling
This package was debianized by Milan Zamazal <email@example.com> on
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 10:08:17 +0200.
Browse inside photoprint_0.4.2~pre2-2+b1_amd64.deb