Receive/send radio facsimile transmissions with Soundcard/PTC-II
With this package you can send or receive radio facsimile transmissions
using either a Linux-supported soundcard or an SCS PTC-II data controller.
Radio facsimile transmission are used most commonly by meteorological
bureaus to provide weather maps to aircraft and shipping.
Copyright (C) 2001, 2002, 2003
Christof Schmitt, DH1CS <email@example.com>
HamFax is a Qt/X11 application for sending and receiving
facsimiles. It is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL),
see the file COPYING for the complete text.
If you have questions or comments please send them to me
(firstname.lastname@example.org). I would like to have some feedba
* compilation with GCC 3.4 fixed
* removed dependency to deprecated header
* build system now uses automake and autoconf
* german translation is now included in tar-ball: recreation of
hamfax_de.qm with lrelease is possible, but not required
* small change not visible to users: FirFilter rewritten
* switched creation of german translation from depr
hamfax - Qt based shortwave fax
hamfax is a program for sending and receiving fax images.
This is a mode used by hamradio operators. Hamfax uses a
soundcard to send and receive images.
The hamfax documentation in html format i
hamfax (0.6.4-5.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Retiring - remove myself from the uploaders list.
First of all:
- change internal code layout (class and object structure, ...);
the current one is
This package was debianized by Terry Dawson <email@example.com> on
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:40:08 +1000.
Browse inside hamfax_0.6.4-5.1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com