Rig Control Program for the Elecraft K2
This program uses a nice Qt GUI to control the Elecraft K2 amateur radio
transmitter/receiver. See http://www.elecraft.com
for a description of the
K2. The serial port can be used with marote to control most of the K2's
Welcome to the Marote K2 Control program.
What is a marote? I dunno but thats what the kids say they use to
change channels on the TV.
The Elecraft K2 has numerous Windows programs to control it. But I wrote
this because of my intense dislike of all things Microsoft. If you use Linux very
much you may feel the same or at least have some inkli
marote (3.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove build depends on ancient libqt3-compat-headers.
-- Joop Stakenborg <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 09 Feb 2008 22:08:29 +0100
marote (3.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Lintian fixes.
* Update standards version.
* handle nostrip build options. Closes: #437555.
-- Joop Stakenborg <email@example.com> Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:30:52 +
Version 3.0 2006-1-2
- User Font selection
- Scrolling S meter widget
- Callsign lookup widget
- Fixed bug with main screen xfil select
- Fixed bug with frequency lock
Version 2.5 2005-5-24
- Fixed bug with Xfil button on main page
- Added 'make install' option to builds (Installs to /usr/local/bin/)
- Added USB serial port device support
- Fiddled w
This package was debianized by Joop Stakenborg <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:50:37 +010
Browse inside marote_3.1-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com