A rendering backend for diagrams, a Haskell embedded domain-specific
language for compositional, declarative drawing. See
for more information about the project, including installation
instructions, tutorials, a user manual, a gallery of example images,
and links to the mailing list, IRC channel, developer wiki and bug
haskell-diagrams-cairo (0.5.0.2-1+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
* Rebuild against new transformers/mtl
-- amd64 Builddd Daemon (barber) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 31 May 2012 11:48:28 +0000
haskell-diagrams-cairo (0.5.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release.
-- Joachim Breitner <email@example.com> Sat
0.5.0.2 : 13 May 2012
* Allow building under mtl 2.1.*
0.5.0.1 : 9 March 2012
* Remove statement in package description that a development version
of gtk2hs must be used with GHC 7.4; this is no longer true as of
the 0.12.3 release of gtk2hs.
0.5: 9 March 2012
* New features
- New Diagrams.Backend.Cairo.Text module by Michael Sloan, with
functions for creating appropr