GHC libraries for the Haskell HTTP client library
HTTP is a set of Haskell client libraries for HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1.
This package contains the libraries compiled for GHC.
haskell-http (1:4000.2.3-1+b2) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
* Rebuild against new transformers/mtl
-- amd64 Build Daemon (brahms) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 26 May 2012 16:56:02 +0000
haskell-http (1:4000.2.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release, to go with the platform 2012.2.0.0 (no functional
* Add a test harness.
* Don't leak a socket when getHostAddr throws an exception.
* Send cookies in request format, not response format.
* Moved BrowserAction to be a StateT IO, with instances for
Applicative, MonadIO, MonadState.
* Add method to control size of connection pool.
* Consider both host and port when reusing connections.
* Handle response code 304 "not modified" properly.
Browse inside libghc-http-dev_4000.2.3-1+b2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com