create, compare, parse and print UUIDs; profiling libraries
This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language,
compiled for profiling.
for more information on Haskell.
This library is useful for creating, comparing, parsing and printing
Universally Unique Identifiers. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UUID
for the general idea.
haskell-uuid (1.2.3-2+b3) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
* Dependency libghc-parsec-dev-3.1.2-d602e not available any more
-- amd64 Builddd Daemon (barber) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 26 May 2012 17:59:59 +0000
haskell-uuid (1.2.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Sourceful upload to rebuild documentation package
- The Read instance now drops leading spaces in the string to be parsed.
Thanks to Marc Ziegert for reporting this bug.
- The tests have moved over to the new Cabal test running framework.
- Add functions fromWords/toWords
The goal was to have a total function that can be used to construct
a UUID, primarily for use by uuid-th.
- Fix concurrency bug in Data.UUID.V1 (thanks
This package was debianized by Clint Adams <email@example.com> on
Sat, 10 Sep 2011 15:30:18 -0000
It was downloaded from
Antoine Latter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2008-2011 Antoine Latter
2008 Jason Dusek
2009 Mark Lentczner
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
Browse inside libghc-uuid-prof_1.2.3-2+b3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com