really small HTTP server
A very small HTTP server implemented in 150 lines of code.
Program can be used to serve HTTPS by wrapping it with stunnel.
It implements all the basic features of an HTTP server, including:
* Security against ".." filename snooping
* The common MIME types
* Trailing-slash redirection
* Directory listings
micro-httpd(8) User Commands micro-httpd(8)
micro-httpd - really small HTTP server
micro-httpd is a very small HTTP server all in 150 lines of
code. It runs from inetd, which means its performance is
poor. But for low-traffic sites, it is quite adequate. It
micro-httpd (20051212-15) unstable; urgency=low
- Enable all hardening flags.
- Use DEB_*_MAINT_* variables.
-- Jari Aalto <email@example.com> Sat, 24 Mar 2012 03:54:48 -0400
micro-httpd (20051212-14) unstable; urgency=low
- Update to 9
- (Build-Depends): Update to debhelper 9.
- (Standards-Version): Update to 3.9.3
Browse inside micro-httpd_20051212-15_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com