Erlang/OTP application monitor
The Application Monitor, Appmon, is a graphical utility used to supervise
Erlang applications executing either locally or on remote Erlang nodes.
The process tree of an application can furthermore be monitored.
Open Source Erlang for DEBIAN
Erlang is a programming language designed at the Ericsson Computer
Science Laboratory. Open-Source Erlang was released to help encourage
the spread of Erlang outside of Ericsson.
(From the White Paper: http://erlang.org/white_paper.html)
Erlang is characterized by the following features:
* Concurrency - Erlang has extremely li
erlang (1:14.a-dfsg-3squeeze1) stable; urgency=low
* Added patch by upstream which fixed CVE-2011-0766 (cryptographic weakness)
in Erlang SSH application (closes: #628456).
-- Sergei Golovan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 13 Jan 2012 23:37:04 +0400
erlang (1:14.a-dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed a few spelling errors in packages descriptions and Debian changelog
Things we hope in the next versions of this package:
* Build and package erl_jinterface. JInterface is not built
in the main package since it doesn't not depend on Java.
* Add kernel-poll support and HiPE to kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64
architecture (It seems to be possible).
Contributions - improvements, fixes, new features - from developers
make the Erlang 'Op
This package was debianized by Brent A. Fulgham <email@example.com> on
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:16:47 -
Browse inside erlang-appmon_14.a-dfsg-3squeeze1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com