Seed is a library and interpreter, dynamically bridging (through
platform. Seed serves as something which enables you to write
This package contains the interpreter itself, for use by the scripts
using seed as a shebang.
=== Seed README ===
Seed requires a WebKi
== Seed 2.30.0, "Piano Man" (2010.03.29) ==
* Second stable release!
== Seed 2.29.91, "Greatest Hits" (2010.02.23) ==
* Support void * arguments
* Support connecting to notify:: signals everywhere
== Seed 2.29.90, "Fort Nightly" (2010.02.08) ==
* To avoid potential filename collisions, the imports system now supports:
imports['somedir/somefile.js'] (Alan Knowles)
* Fix crash involving gtk
seed [OPTION...] [SCRIPT]
seed acts as a simple read-eval-print loop for libseed's GOb‐
interpret is specified.
--help Show these help option
seed (2.30.0-1+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source
# Generated by Makefile. Do not edit.
Author: Tim H
* Robert Carr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Tim Horton <email@example.com>
* Matt Arsena
This package was debianized by Josselin Mouette <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 21:16:26 +0200
Browse inside seed_2.30.0-1+b1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com