Batch package manager for KDE
QApt is a collection of tools and a library providing a wrapper around
APT. The intention is to ease the use of APT in Qt-based programs.
QApt Batch is a simple GUI for doing batch package management operations.
It can install and remove packages, as well as update the package cache via a
command line interface. It also has an attach function invokable via the
command line. QApt Batch is a drop-in replacement for the "install-package"
batch package management tool.
qapt (1.4.0-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Remove upstream_directly-include-declaration-of-MD5Summation.patch, applied
* Add freeze_with_apt-listbugs_and_apt-listchanges.diff.
* Sync debian/copyright file with Ubuntu, fixes a lintian warning.
-- José Manuel Santamaría Lema <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:42:03 +0200
qapt (1.3.0-2) unsta
* Make the supported architectures list available from the Config class.
* Implemented APT MultiArch support in the QApt Deb Installer utility.
* Add an origins() function to QApt::Backend to return a list of machine-readable
* Add a function for retrieving a list of origins by its host URL.
* Add a dialog to show additional changes to packages
Browse inside qapt-batch_1.4.0-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com