development files for libavdevice
This is the device handling library from the ffmpeg project.
This package contains the header files and static libraries needed to
compile applications or shared objects that use libavdevice.
The ffmpeg packaging has seen many renames in the course of its history.
Looking for more stable names, the ffmpeg maintainers agreed on moving to
a naming scheme which would fit known use cases and avoid confusion.
Some of the constraints and proposed solutions on the new names follow:
1. Distributions such as Debian and Ubuntu want to carry multiple version of
ffmpeg-debian (0.svn20080206-18+lenny3) oldstable-security; urgency=high
* Fixes: CVE-2010-3429, update provided by upstream (r25223).
* Fixes: CVE-2010-4704, integer overflow in the
* Fixes: CVE-2010-4705, integer overflow. Port from r24675.
* Fixes: TEMP-0570713-FED4BB, input sanitization with backport from the
- r19322, f
- The "device" muxers and demuxers are now in a new libavdevice library
- DV50 AKA DVCPRO50 encoder, decoder, muxer and demuxer
- TechSmith Camtasia (TSCC) video decoder
- IBM Ultimotion (ULTI) video decoder
- Sierra Online audio file demuxer and decoder
- Apple QuickDraw (qdrw) video decoder
- Creative ADPCM audio decoder (16 bits as well as 8 bits schemes)
- Electronic Arts Multim
ffmpeg TODO list:
Fabrice's TODO list: (unordered)
SVN snapshots are downloaded with subversion from the ffmpeg SVN at:
Browse inside libavdevice-dev_0.svn20080206-18+lenny3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com