bfb protocol library - development files
This library adds support for OBEX protocol over BFB/BFC, some Siemens
Mobile specific protocols that are used with the serial cables for S25,
S35 and almost all later phones that include a modem, also those
labeled as BenQ Mobile.
This package contains the development files.
obexftp (0.23-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Added patches to fix FTBFS. Closes: #676084.
-- Bart Martens <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 18 Jul 2012 05:46:10 +0000
obexftp (0.23-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Remove all patches, all were applied equally upstream
* Rework the descr
ObexFTP 0.23 (released 2009-02-17)
* allow win32 to use hci src names
* adding a simpler connect wrapper
* show OBEX_HandleInput errors
* catch errors and let the user know
* print timeout stats if available
* sdp unregister more verbose
* upgrading btkit
* fix for win32 without bt
* replacing deprecated automake vars
* sizeof() fixes
* removing bdadd
This package was debianized by Erich Schubert <email@example.com> on
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:37:40 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://triq.net/obex/downloads.html
Christian W. Zuckschwerdt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2002-2008 Christian W. Zuckschwerdt
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of t
Browse inside libbfb0-dev_0.23-1.1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com