library to read and control digital audio CDs (development files)
This package contains development files (headers and static library)
for the libcdio-cdda library.
This library is made to read and control digital audio CDs. It does
not play such CDs, it only reads them digitally. As it uses libcdio as
a backend, it supports the same kind of CDROM drives (and images) as
libcdio (0.76-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #300903)
- "new" isn't used anymore as an identifier in the header
files. (Closes: #329082)
- add new libcdio_cdda and libcdio_paranoia libraries.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.6.2 (no change needed).
* Update the postal address of the FSF.
* Move all -dev packages from section devel to section libdevel
## autogenerated ChangeLog -- don't edit
2005-09-23 Friday 09:08 Rocky Bernstein <email@example.com>
* NEWS, configure.ac: Final preparation for 0.76 release.
2005-09-22 Thursday 23:59 Rocky Bernstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* NEWS: Release date.
2005-09-22 Thursday 23:54 Rocky Bernstein <email@example.com>
* libcdio_cdda.pc.in: Reinstate -lm in libcdio_cdda.pc
2005-09-22 Thursday 01:00
This package was debianized by Nicolas Boullis <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
It was downloaded from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libcdio/
Upstream Authors: Rocky Bernstein <email@example.com>
Herbert Valerio Riedel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
Browse inside libcdio-cdda-dev_0.76-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com