Support code for compositing managers - development files
Compositing managers such as xcompmgr and compiz allow X clients to render
to an off-screen buffer and then have their contents composited onto the
screen. This process allows arbitrary transformations of the window contents,
such as translucency, magnification or changes in shape.
libcm provides support functions for compositing managers. This package
provides the development headers for it.
libcm (0.1.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
[ Josselin Mouette ]
* Allow libgl-dev and libglu-dev as alternative dependencies for
libcm-dev. Closes: #478887.
[ Loic Minier ]
* Don't copy config.guess/.sub after unpatch in clean; should avoid having
them in the .diff.gz -- not needed as we always update them after patching
anyway -- and should fix conversion to source format 3.0; cl
2007-01-16 Thomas Thurman <email@example.com>
* wsscreen.c (create_context): Remove temporary printing
of debug information. Add check for LIBCM_TFP.
* wsscreen.c (paint_window): Defined out.
* ws.h: Prototype of enable_tfp().
* wspixmap.c (enable_tfp): New function.
* wspixmap.c (create_tfd_texture): Big new workaround
if LIBCM_TFP is not defined, based on similar code from
This package was debianized by Matthew Garrett <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:28:18 +0000 and reworked by Loic Minier <email@example.com> for
Debian on Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:59:09 +0100.
It was downloaded from:
Most files are:
Copyright (C) 2005, 2006 Red Hat, Inc.
src/watch.c and src/watch.h are:
Browse inside libcm-dev_0.1.1-4_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com