library for reading DVDs (development)
libdvdread provides the functionality that is required to access many DVDs. It
parses IFO files, reads NAV-blocks, and performs CSS authentication and
This package contains the development files.
libdvdread (4.2.0+20120521-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Correcting some editorial mistakes in copyright file.
* Updating GPL boilerplate in copyright file.
* Switching to xz compression.
* Correcting hurd.patch, thanks to Jan Schmidt
<email@example.com> (Closes: #651926, #653516, #677493).
* Adding patch from Mario Holbe <firstname.lastname@example.org> to work
with file system de
* added OS/2 support
* fixed ARM memory alignment issue
* portability fixes for *BSD, Mac OS X, MINGW and OS/2
* added a missing DVDFileStat function
* exposed the dvd_stat_t struct in header
* fixed libdvdread closing stdin if it can't open the file/device
* fixed a segfault in UDFFileEntry on some badly mastered DVDs
* fixed big-endian builds
* Win32: large f
* Support DVDs with errors on them. So we can recover from corrupt sectors in
the .VOB. Be able to read the VAT ICB at the last sector of the UDF disk (see
* Support Random and Shuffle Titles. Only sequential Titles are currently supported.
* rework documentation
* implement restriction levels:
0 - execute everything as the app commands
1 - do some sensible sanity ch
Daniel Caujolle-Bert <email@example.com>
Thomas Vander Stichele <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Browse inside libdvdread-dev_4.2.0+20120521-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com