simple API that wraps Xiph.Org audio codecs (debugging information)
libfishsound is a wrapper around the existing codec libraries and
provides a consistent, higher-level programming interface. It has been
designed for use in a wide variety of applications; it has no direct
dependencies on Annodex or Ogg encapsulation, though it is most commonly
used in conjunction with liboggz to decode or encode Ogg encapsulated
Vorbis or Speex files.
This package contains debugging symbols useful for tracing bugs in the
libfishsound (0.9.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* CVE-2008-1686 code execution via crafted header containing negative
offsets, should have been closed in 0.9.1-1 (Closes: #475152)
* Add DM-Upload-Allowed: yes to debian/control
* Update standards version to 3.8.0 (no changes)
-- John Ferlito <email@example.com> Wed, 16 Jul 2008 20:23:53 +1000
libfishsound (0.9.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
Sat Jan 12 19:11:09 JST 2008 Conrad Parker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Version 0.9.0
* Encoding and decoding of the PCM audio and "Vorbiscomment" metadata
packets is supported for FLAC streams in Ogg.
* The documentation and test suite have been updated for FLAC.
* The decoder example now handles Ogg files containing multiple
logical bitstreams; it simply extracts the first audio track.
This package was debianised by Jamie Wilkinson <email@example.com> on
Mon 11 Apr 2005 23:55:03 +1100
It was downloaded from http://annodex.net/software/
Andrew Nesbit <Andrew.Nesbit@CSIRO.AU>
Conrad Parker <Conrad.Parker@csiro.au>
Silvia Pfeiffer <Silvia.Pfeiffer@csiro.au>
Copyright from the file COPYING in the source tarball:
Copyright (C) 2003 CSIRO Australia
Browse inside libfishsound1-dbg_0.9.1-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com