IO libraries for the NIfTI-1 data format
Niftilib is a set of i/o libraries for reading and writing files in the
NIfTI-1 data format. NIfTI-1 is a binary file format for storing medical
image data, e.g. magnetic resonance image (MRI) and functional MRI (fMRI)
This package provides the header files and static version of the high-level
FSL IO library.
Nifti-1 C libraries
Version 0.4 beta release Sept. 2006
Version 0.3 beta release April 2006
Version 0.2 beta release August 12, 2005
Version 0.1 beta release March 11, 2005
niftilib code is released into the public domain.
znzlib -- low level library for handling read/write of compressed files.
niftilib -- core i/o routines for re
nifticlib (0.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. This release mostly changes the copyright statements
of fsliolib source code files to explicitely mention that they were
previously part of FSL, but are now placed into the public domain.
* Debian patches merged with upstream.
-- Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 6 Sep 2006 21:47:35 +0200
Updates to the niftilb C package
Updates in version 0.3 April 12, 2006
- added const in appropriate function parameter locations
- shortened all string constants below 509 character limit
- added nifti_is_complete_filename()
- made minor memory fixes
- fixed error in QSTR() definition
- use nifti_set_filenames() in nifti_convert_nhdr2nim()
- added new tests in Testi
This package was debianized by Michael Hanke <email@example.com> on
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:59:00
Browse inside libfslio0-dev_0.4-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com