library for CGI programs in C (development files)
GCGI is a library that implements NCSA's common gateway interface (CGI)
as well as extensions to that interface as defined in RFC2388.
This package contains the header files and the static version
of the library.
GNU CGI Library in C, v0.9.5
See ChangeLog for the list of the recent changes and NEWS for highlights.
Copyright (C) 2001-2002 Julian Catchen
See 'COPYING' for licence information.
Julian Catchen <email@example.com>
GCGI is a library that implements NCSA's com
libgcgi (0.9.5.dfsg-7) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/watch: Removed as upstream website is gone
* Drop libgcgi.la from package to clearn lintian error
* debian/rules: update to clearn lintian build warnings
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no policy-related changes needed)
* Clean up lintian warnings
* This may likely be last update as I may request removal or orphan
06-22-2002 Julian Catchen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
*Fixed bug in mimeParseContentDisposition() that would cause a
segfault when processing an RFC2388 submission without a
*Added missing #include to sys/types.h in examples/getinput.c to
make getinput build on FreeBSD.
*Fixed several build issues with autotools (i.e. I have become
one with automake and autoconf). GCGI n
This package was debianized by root <email@example.com> on
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 02:05:31 +0000.
Browse inside libgcgi-dev_0.9.5.dfsg-7_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com