a library that implements application-level logging.
This library provides logging APIs based on C++-style streams and
various helper macros. The devel package contains static and debug
libraries and header files for developing applications that use the
This package contains the header files for developers using google-glog.
This repository contains a C++ implementation of the Google logging
module. Documentation for the implementation is in doc/.
See INSTALL for (generic) installation instructions for C++: basically
./configure && make && make install
google-glog (0.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. (Closes: #555329: ITP: google-glog -- application-
level logging APIs based on C++-style)
-- Daigo Moriwaki <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 24 Jul 2010 23:04:29 +0900
2009-07-30 Google Inc. <email@example.com>
* google-glog: version 0.3.0
* Fix a deadlock happened when user uses glog with recent gflags.
* Suppress several unnecessary warnings (thanks keir).
* NetBSD and OpenBSD support.
* Use Win32API GetComputeNameA properly (thanks magila).
* Fix user name detection for Windows (thanks ademin).
* Fix several minor bugs.
2009-04-10 Google Inc. <
This package was debianized by Daigo Moriwaki <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
11 May 2010.
It was downloaded
Browse inside libgoogle-glog-dev_0.3.0-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com