GRIB decoding/encoding software library (development)
The ECMWF GRIB API is an application program interface accessible from C and
FORTRAN programs developed for encoding and decoding WMO FM-92 GRIB edition 1
and edition 2 messages.
ECMWF is the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts.
grib_api is the new ECMWF encoding/decoding software.
Documentation in html format can be found in the html directory of the
1. Download grib_api from http://www.ecmwf.int/products/data/software/download/grib_api.html.
2. Unpack distribution:
> gunzip grib_api-X.tar.gz
> tar xf grib_api-X.tar
3. Create the
grib-api (1.9.9-4~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Upload to backports.org
* Lowered configure.ac version requirement
-- Enrico Zini <email@example.com> Mon, 05 Dec 2011 21:59:37 +0100
grib-api (1.9.9-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Build-depend on libjpeg-dev. Closes: #642832
* padding.sh test only fails when run by a buildd, cannot reproduce
otherwise or figure out why it f
17-03-2011 Enrico Fucile <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-- released version 1.9.9
* Several changes have been made to the internal functions used by the interpolation package in EMOSLIB 381
to make the results of the grib_api based interpolation as close as possible to the GRIBEX based one.
* laplacianOperator for spectral fields is always computed. If the computation is not required please
Browse inside libgrib-api-dev_1.9.9-4~bpo60+1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com