library to work with ISO9660 filesystems (development files)
This package contains development files (headers and static library)
for the libiso9660 library.
This library is made to read and write ISO9660 filesystems; those
filesystems are mainly used on CDROMs.
libcdio (0.76-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #300903)
- "new" isn't used anymore as an identifier in the header
files. (Closes: #329082)
- add new libcdio_cdda and libcdio_paranoia libraries.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.6.2 (no change needed).
* Update the postal address of the FSF.
* Move all -dev packages from section devel to section libdevel
## autogenerated ChangeLog -- don't edit
2005-09-23 Friday 09:08 Rocky Bernstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* NEWS, configure.ac: Final preparation for 0.76 release.
2005-09-22 Thursday 23:59 Rocky Bernstein <email@example.com>
* NEWS: Release date.
2005-09-22 Thursday 23:54 Rocky Bernstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* libcdio_cdda.pc.in: Reinstate -lm in libcdio_cdda.pc
2005-09-22 Thursday 01:00
This package was debianized by Nicolas Boullis <email@example.com>.
It was downloaded from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libcdio/
Upstream Authors: Rocky Bernstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Herbert Valerio Riedel <email@example.com>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
Browse inside libiso9660-dev_0.76-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com