The KDE cd burning application library - development files
K3b is a GUI frontend to the cd recording programs cdrdao and cdrecord.
Its aim is to provide a very user friendly interface to all the tasks
that come with cd recording and a lot more.
This package contains development files.
K3b Version 1.0
Thanx for downloading K3b - The CD Kreator
These are the features so far:
- the most userfriendly interface ever ;-)
- Media-centric user interface:
- Select the medium to use for burning instead of the device
- K3b always knows about all optical devices and inserted media and adjusts the UI accordingly
- writing audio-cds
- On-the-fly decoding of many
k3b (1.0.5-3) unstable; urgency=high
* Acknowledge NMU (closes: #486112)
* k3b: Add a versioned dependency on libk3b3 (closes: #486093)
-- Francois Marier <email@example.com> Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:40:19 +1200
k3b (1.0.5-2.1) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload, acked by uploader Fathi Boudra.
* Add various missing replaces. (Closes: #486112)
-- Adeodato Simó <firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fix CD Copy device selection (Bug 151924)
* Fixed HAL mounting (thanks to Ken Milmore)
* Always wait for the drive to become ready before starting verification.
* Never use growisofs parameter -dvd-compat with DVD-RW media in restricted overwrite mode
* Unmount medium before DVD formatting
* Silently (without introducing new strings for translation) allow the burni
+ integrated Audio CD player (as part of the audio project preview)
- video cd photoalbum, portfoli
Sebastian Trueg <email@example.com>
Christian Kvasny <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by Jean-Michel Kelbert <email@example.com> on
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:53:45
Browse inside libk3b-dev_1.0.5-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com