GD binding for kaya
This package supplies a library for the kaya programming language
This library provides a binding for the GD graphics library.
kaya (0.4.4-4+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
* Rebuilt against new libedit2
-- amd64 Builddd Daemon (barber) <email@example.com> Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:49:47 +0000
kaya (0.4.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Open /dev/urandom as a binary file. Closes: #572760.
-- Stuart Teasdale <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 14 Mar 20
Changes from 0.4.3 to 0.4.4
* Fix bug with constructor applications with ambiguous names (thanks
to Matthew Bell)
* Fix various bugs in standard library functions found by 0.5 test suite
Changes from 0.4.2 to 0.4.3 (released 2/8/08)
* ./configure now checks for Haskell MTL package (thanks to Mate Nagy)
* Fix bugs with prepared statements in MySQL (thanks to Mate Nagy)
* Fix bug with delimiters
This package was debianized by Stuart Teasdale <email@example.com> on
Wed, 11 May 2005 19:20:56 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://compsoc.dur.ac.uk/kaya/
Copyright Holder: Edwin Brady <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2005-2008, Edwin Brady, Chris Morris et al.
Details of the contributors to each file in the distribution may be
determined from the darcs repository: see the CREDITS file
Browse inside libkaya-gd-dev_0.4.4-4+b1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com