Provides a network interface to a variety of robot and sensor
hardware. Player's client/server model allows robot control programs
to be written in any programming language and to run on any computer
with a network connection to th e robot. Player supports multiple
concurrent client connections to devices, creating new possibilities
for distributed and collaborative sensing and control.
This package contains the development files for liblodo, a library for
using SLAM to produce odometry which is superior to odometry alone.
player (2.0.4-3.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload to fix RC bug.
* Update dependencies to avoid conflicting dependencies on
libdc1394-dev (Closes: #492533).
* Move robot-player-doc to section doc, pleasing lintian.
* Change python to Python in python-playerc package description,
* Build using swig version 1.3.36, causing lots of changes in
2004-05-31 16:27 inspectorg
* bootstrap, configure.in, client_libs/libplayerc/client.c,
m4.d/drivertests.m4, m4.d/gazebotest.m4, m4.d/gazebotests.m4:
2004-05-31 16:22 gerkey
* configure.in, client_libs/c++/playerclient.h,