Braille XML translation library - static libs and headers
Liblouisxml translates files in the computer lingua franca xml format
into properly transcribed braille. This includes translation into grade
two, if desired, mathematical codes, etc. It also includes formatting
according to a built-in style sheet which can be modified by the user.
This package contains static libraries and development headers.
Liblouisxml is an open-source library providing complete braille
transcription services for xml documents. It translates into
appropriate braille codes and formats according to its style sheet and
the specifications in the document. A command-line program, xml2brl
which uses this library is also included. The latest version of
liblouis is required.
The library is licensed under the
liblouisxml NEWS -- history of user-visible changes.
* Noteworthy changes in release 2.1.0 (2009-11-23)
The main focus for this release has been the addition of user-defined
styles with the associated documentation overhaul. Also there is a new
tool rtf2brl and all the tools now have man pages.
** New features
- User-defined styles
- styles can be nested in a document
liblouisxml (2.2.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
- Make liblouisxml-bin Depend on poppler-utils for pdf2brl.
* debian/copyright: Fix download URL.
* debian/liblouisxml-bin.manpages: Remove debian/lbx_devonly.1, as we do not
ship lbx_devonly any more.
* debian/liblouisxml-bin.manpages: Use man/rtf2brl.1 instead of
* debian/liblouis1.dir: Remove
2010-02-12 Christian Egli <email@example.com>
* liblouisxml/liblouisxml.c (lbx_translateSt
This package was debianized by Samuel Thibault <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:41:58 +
Browse inside liblouisxml-dev_2.2.0-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com