Braille XML translation library - static libs and headers
Liblouisxml translates files in the computer lingua franca xml format
into properly transcribed braille. This includes translation into grade
two, if desired, mathematical codes, etc. It also includes formatting
according to a built-in style sheet which can be modified by the user.
This package contains static libraries and development headers.
Liblouisxml is an open-source library providing complete braille
transcription services for xml documents. It translates into
appropriate braille codes and formats according to its style sheet and
the specifications in the document. A command-line program, xml2brl
which uses this library is also included. The latest version of
liblouis is required.
The library is licensed under the
liblouisxml NEWS -- history of user-visible changes.
* Noteworthy changes in release 2.4.0 (2011-05-11)
** New features
*** xpath expression handling
element specifiers for semantic actionan now defined in terms of
*** New style attributes
- dontSplit + keepWithNext + orphanControl
- underlinex: New style similar to italicx and boldx
- heading5 ... headin
liblouisxml (2.4.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/liblouisxml-dev.install: Move pkg-config file to multiarch place.
* debian/rules: Add build-indep and build-arch targets.
- Depend on hardening-check.
- make liblouisxml-bin recommend rtf2xml.
* rules: Set DEB_BUILD_HARDENING=1 to enable hardening.
* control: Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (no changes).
2011-05-11 Christian Egli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* python/Makefile.am: Uncomment the all and in
This package was debianized by Samuel Thibault <email@example.com> on
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:41:58 +
Browse inside liblouisxml-dev_2.4.0-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com