non-blocking IO library development files
Wrapper functions for the BSD sockets library to prevent applications from
blocking on connect, read, and write. This provides an application's main loop
function and notifies the application on these events.
This package contains the development files needed to compile applications
that use libnbio.
nbmsnp is small implemention of Microsoft's MSNP Instant Messenging
protocol. Since IM is apparently my forte, and I know it well and can test it
quickly and painlessly, I chose an IM protocol as a test client for libnbio.
Specifically I chose MSNP because of it is the most I/O intensive that I
know of -- connections opening all the time, along with the servers going
up and down on a regular bas
libnbio (0.30-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Fix watch file (patch from Raphael Geissert, thanks) (closes: #450157)
* Fix "debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error" lintian warning.
* Fix "out-of-date-standards-version" lintian warning.
* Fix "dev-package-should-be-section-libdevel" lintian warning.
* Fix "copyright-without-copyright-notice" lintian warning.
* Fix "
This package was debianized by Eric Warmenhoven <email@example.com> on
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:50:05 -0700.
It was downloaded from http://www.zigamorph.net/libnbio/
Upstream Author: Adam Fritzler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Adam Fritzler <email@example.com>, et al
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU Library
General Public License can be found in `
Browse inside libnbio-dev_0.30-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com