NuFW is an authenticating firewall based on netfilter's NFQUEUE target.
It allows to write filtering rules based on user identity, in addition
to classical network criteria. Unless other solutions, NuFW uses a
strict security model and can apply different access rules to users
connected on the same host, for example.
This library provides files needed to develop a NuFW client.
libnuclient - NUFW client authentication library
NuAuth * nu_client_init (const char *nptr, char *username,
unsigned long userid, char * password, char * hostname,
unsigned int port, char protocol, char ssl_on);
int nu_client_check (NuA
- libnuclient: switch to next best mechanism if first one fails (Eric Leblond)
- libnuclient: if auth fails with GSSAPI, retry with PLAIN (Pierre Chifflier)
- libnuclient: avoid strlen usage at each iteration. (Eric Leblond)
- libnuclient: tcp table reading optimisation (Eric Leblond)
- libnuclient: fix segfault when computing hash of a deleted file (Pierre Chifflier)