Intelligent Platform Management Interface - development
IPMI allows remote monitoring and remote management of devices.
This package contains the development headers needed for compiling
programs against libopenipmi.
openipmi (2.0.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* new upstream release from 2006-06-08
Thanks to John Wright <john.wright hp.com> for initial work
* updated Standards Version
* new binaries openipmicmd, openipmish, rmcp_ping
-- Noèl Köthe <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:56:24 +0200
openipmi (2.0.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* added missing libgdbm-dev to l
2006-06-08 Corey Minyard <email@example.com>
* configure.in: Convert wxpython into Tkinter.
* configure.in: Older version of Tcl don't have Tcl_GetTime, they
have an equivalent TclpGetTime (that was private, but everyone
* README - Update some information, including adding all the
required and optional packages.
* OpenIPMI.spec.in: Added the Tcl stuff.
* Makefile.am: Ad
This package was debianized by
Noèl Köthe <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:39:24 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://openipmi.sourceforge.net/
Upstream Author: Corey Minyard <email@example.com>
Released under the terms of the GPL and some parts LGPL; see
/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL and /usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL.
Browse inside libopenipmi-dev_2.0.7-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com