OpenID support library in C++ (development)
libopkele is a C++ implementation of an OpenID decentralized identity
system. It provides OpenID protocol handling, leaving authentication
and user interaction to the implementor.
2.0.4 (December 22nd, 2009)
- added attribute exchange and oauth openid extensions contributed by Joseph
Smarr of Plaxo
- removed legacy compatibility code and dependency on pcre
- minor build fixes and improvements
2.0.3 (September 1st, 2009)
- Fixed an URI normalization bug misnormalizing URIs with a single-character
- build improvements
2.0.2 (April 11th, 2009)
libopkele (2.0.4-5.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Non maintainer upload.
* Fix build failure with GCC 4.7. Closes: #667253.
-- Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 17 Apr 2012 08:17:36 +0200
libopkele (2.0.4-5.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Don't ship symbol files (Closes: #618243).
* Don't depend on a specific libstdc++.
-- Luk Claes <email@example.com> Fri, 10 J
This package was debianized by NIIBE Yutaka <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 13:20:19 +0900.
It was downloaded from http://kin.klever.net/dist/
Upstream Author: Michael 'hacker' Krelin <email@example.com>
Leonid Ivanov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2005-2007 Klever Group (http://www.klever.net/)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaini
Browse inside libopkele-dev_2.0.4-5.3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com