panorama tools library development files
This package contains the panoramatools library. It provides basic
algorithmical tools to generate, edit and transform many kinds of
This package holds static libraries and headers needed by developers
who wish to use libpano12 in their programs.
libpano12 (2.8.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #369610) :
- Added support for blending 16 bit images
- Fixed bug in fast transform logic that caused crash when
producing cropped TIFF output
- Added PTuncrop, a program to convert cropped tiffs to regular
* libpano12-bin now include PTuncrop
* copyright file now include a copy of f
2006-05-27 dmg <email@example.com>
* PTcommon.c (CreatePanorama): Removed some ugly formatting I
introduced in a recent commit
(CreatePanorama): Fixed bug of the missing column/row introduced
in cropped files.
* PTcommon.h (TiffSetImageParameters,TiffGetImageParameters):
Exported these functions to be able to use them in
PTuncrop. Added #include <tiffio.h>
2006-05-24 Max Lyons <maxly
This package was debianized by Florent Bayle <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:01:28 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/panotools/ .
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
Browse inside libpano12-dev_2.8.3-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com