Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - debug symbols
This is a library of functions to support regular expressions whose syntax
and semantics are as close as possible to those of the Perl 5 language.
This package contains the debug symbols
pcre3 (7.6-2.1) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix heap overflow in the pcre compiler triggered by
patterns which contain options and multiple branches
(CVE-2008-2371; Closes: #488919).
* debian/rules (patch by Bryan Donlan): Update shlibdeps invocation for
libpcrecpp0 due to new symbols (Closes: #476925).
* debian/copyright: replace license information with
ChangeLog for PCRE
Version 7.6 28-Jan-08
1. A character class containing a very large number of characters with
codepoints greater than 255 (in UTF-8 mode, of course) caused a buffer
2. Patch to cut out the "long long" test in pcrecpp_unittest when
HAVE_LONG_LONG is not defined.
3. Applied Christian Ehrlicher's patch to update t
This is Debian GNU/Linux's prepackaged version of the PCRE regular
expression library and associated pgrep utility.
This package was put together by me, Mark Baker <email@example.com> from the
original sources obtained from ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk:/pub/software/programming/pcre.
PCRE is a library of functions to support regular expressions whose syntax
and semantics are as clo
Browse inside libpcre3-dbg_7.6-2.1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com