Provides a network interface to a variety of robot and sensor
hardware. Player's client/server model allows robot control programs
to be written in any programming language and to run on any computer
with a network connection to th e robot. Player supports multiple
concurrent client connections to devices, creating new possibilities
for distributed and collaborative sensing and control.
This package contains the development files for using the library which moves
messages from Player message queues to the TCP socket, and vice-versa.
player (2.0.4-3.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload to fix RC bug.
* Update dependencies to avoid conflicting dependencies on
libdc1394-dev (Closes: #492533).
* Move robot-player-doc to section doc, pleasing lintian.
* Change python to Python in python-playerc package description,
* Build using swig version 1.3.36, causing lots of changes in
2004-05-31 16:27 inspectorg
* bootstrap, configure.in, client_libs/libplayerc/client.c,
m4.d/drivertests.m4, m4.d/gazebotest.m4, m4.d/gazebotests.m4:
2004-05-31 16:22 gerkey
* configure.in, client_libs/c++/playerclient.h,