PDF rendering library -- development files
Poppler is a PDF rendering library based on xpdf PDF viewer.
This package contains the headers and development libraries needed to
build applications using Poppler.
This is poppler, a PDF rendering library.
Poppler is a fork of the xpdf PDF viewer developed by Derek Noonburg
of Glyph and Cog, LLC. The purpose of forking xpdf is twofold.
First, we want to provide PDF rendering functionality as a shared
library, to centralize the maintenence effort. Today a number of
applications incorporate the xpdf code base, and whenever a security
issue is discovered, al
* Fix regression in Form rendering
* Fix memory leak in the cairo backend
* Call error() when font loading fails
* Be less strict parsing TTF tables (bug #16940)
* Fix crash due to uninitialized variable
Qt 4 frontend:
* Make the paper color setting working as it should
* Make sure to use the correct page width/height for form widgets co
poppler (0.8.7-4) stable-security; urgency=high
* CVE-2010-3702 CVE-2010-3704
-- Moritz Muehlenhoff <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 06 Oct 2010 21:31:29 +0000
poppler (0.8.7-3.1) stable-proposed-updates; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload by the Security Team.
* Fix integer overflow in SplashBitmap::SplashBitmap leading to a
heap-based buffer overflow resulting in arbitrary code execution
Author: Albert Astals Cid <email@example.com>
Here's the plan as of March 21:
- Finish glib and qobject wrappers and get rid of the 80
xpdf is written by Derek Noonburg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
libpoppler is a fork of xpdf-3.00 by Kristia
This package was debianized by Changwoo Ryu <email@example.com>.
It was downloaded from http://poppl
Browse inside libpoppler-dev_0.8.7-4_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com