PDF rendering library -- development files (Qt interface)
Poppler is a PDF rendering library based on xpdf PDF viewer.
This package provides a Qt-style interface to Poppler.
This is poppler, a PDF rendering library.
Poppler is a fork of the xpdf PDF viewer developed by Derek Noonburg
of Glyph and Cog, LLC. The purpose of forking xpdf is twofold.
First, we want to provide PDF rendering functionality as a shared
library, to centralize the maintenence effort. Today a number of
applications incorporate the xpdf code base, and whenever a security
issue is discovered, al
- Security update; CVE-2006-0301.
- Security update; CVE-2005-3624, CVE-2005-3625, CVE-2005-3627.
- Fix KDE bug #119569, endless loop in jpeg decoder.
- Fix selection crasher (Nickolay V. Shmyrev, #4402).
- Fix printing problem for single page output (#4555).
- Fix miscelanous compile problems/warnings.
- CVE-2005-3191 and CAN-2005-2097 securit
poppler (0.4.5-5.1etch3) stable-security; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload by the security team
* Make sure the CairoFont::create function properly handles embedded
fonts in PDF files to avoid arbitrary code execution
-- Steffen Joeris <email@example.com> Sun, 06 Jul 2008 14:51:32 +0200
poppler (0.4.5-5.1etch2) stable-security; urgency=high
* Fix CVE-200
2006-02-09 Kristian Høgsberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac: Bump realease to 0.4.5.
Here's the plan as of March 21:
- Finish glib and qobject wrappers and get rid of the 80
xpdf is written by Derek Noonburg <email@example.com>
libpoppler is a fork of xpdf-3.00 by Kristia
This package was debianized by Changwoo Ryu <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
It was downloaded from http://poppl
Browse inside libpoppler-qt-dev_0.4.5-5.1etch3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com