C++ library to connect to PostgreSQL (development files)
Header files for linking against libpqxx. This package obsoletes
the libpqpp-dev package.
NOTICES FOR USERS UPGRADING FROM 2.0 AND 2.1 VERSIONS TO 2.2.0 OR LATER
The default installation location has changed from /usr/local/pqxx to /usr/local
which should make it easier to run programs linked to libpqxx. If you upgrade,
be sure to remove your old /usr/local/pqxx is removed, or at least remove it
from your header and library paths when compiling your libpqxx programs.
The configure s
Welcome to libpqxx, the C++ API to the PostgreSQL database management system.
This package requires PostgreSQL to be installed--including the C headers for
client development. The library builds on top of PostgreSQL's standard C API,
libpq, though this fact is almost completely hidden from programs that use
Further information, as well as updates, a mailing list, and a bu
- Fixes bug: binary parameters to prepared statements truncated at nul bytes
- New, more specific exception types to distinguish errors from server
- Resolved serious problems with generated reference documentation
- Automatically detect Windows socket library with MinGW
- Windows "make" fixed to run from main directory, not win32
- Fixes "mktemp" problems on some BSD-based platforms
libpqxx (2.6.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
-- Roger Leigh <firstname.lastname@example.org
2006-08-31 Jeroen T. Vermeulen <email@example.com>
include/pqxx/cursor.hxx, src/cursor.cxx, test/test0
(*) Use gcc's malloc attribute ("pointer not aliased after return")
(*) Use gcc's nonnull a
This package was debianized by Greg Hookey <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:27:01 -0800.
Browse inside libpqxx-dev_2.6.8-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com