QOF expenses objects - development files
Financial objects using the Query Object Framework (QOF)
and derived from pilot-qof source code, supporting expenses
management and simple currencies without business objects.
This package contains the QofExpense and QofCurrency
libqof-backend-sqlite0 is a GModule SQLite2 backend for
QOF especially for use on embedded systems where libxml2
is too large. libxml2 is no longer required to build
libqof1, provided libgda2 is omitted from the libqof1
build. The gpe-expenses binary does *not* depend on libxml2.
The types of expense, type of payment and mile
- 0.1.7 release.
- Remove deprecated Encoding key from desktop file.
- Fix wrong use of QOF_DATE_FORMAT_LOCALE instead of
a format that can be reliably parsed. Switch to
QOF_DATE_FORMAT_CE as a temporary measure.
- Handle devhelp support targets. Drop Doxygen search
engine and export XML for devhelp support, borrowed
- Drop colour support in GPE categories - not implem
gpe-expenses (0.1.7-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Regenerate autotools to cope with /bin/sh -> /bin/bash issues in
config.status. Fixes mipsel build. (Closes:#541706) (LP: #415536)
-- Neil Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:07:41 +0100
gpe-expenses (0.1.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
* migrate to qofsql support instead of libgda3-3 (build-depend
on latest QOF source and
2009-05-24 Neil Williams <email@example.com>
* 0.1.7 release.
* autogen.sh: Remove outdated
See the doxygen output for ToDo items.
Neil Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Philip Blundell <email@example.com>
Florian Boor <florian@kernelcon
Browse inside libqofexpensesobjects-dev_0.1.7-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com