Security Enhanced Linux policy abstraction development
Security-enhanced Linux is a patch of the Linux kernel and a number
of utilities with enhanced security functionality designed to add
mandatory access controls to Linux. This package contains the
headers and archives used for linking to the library routines used in
the policy abstraction library.
setools (3.3.7-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
[ Laurent Bigonville ]
* debian/patches/legacy.patch: Further split legacy patch
* debian/patches/use_fPIC_instead_fpic.patch: Compile with -fPIC instead of
-fpic to avoid FTBFS on s390x
* debian/gbp.conf: Change default git-buildpackage build-directory
* debian/patches/setools-swig-2.0.7.patch: Fix FTBFS with swig 2.0.7
* Fix compile errors on new parameter in libsepol role_set_expand().
2010-05-07 Spencer Shimko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* SETools 3.3.7.
2010-04-30 Spencer Shimko <email@example.com>
* Update the spec file for release.
* Update versions for release.
2010-04-28 John Oliver <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Restore close button in transitive info flow.
* Wrapped new policy db components so we can b
This is the Debian package for setools, and it is built from sources
obtained from: http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/code/download5.cfm.
This package was debianized by Russell Coker <email@example.com> on
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:44:14 +1100.
This package is maintained by Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
The orig.tar.gz has been repacked to omit the debian directory, and
the minial changes requi
Browse inside libqpol-dev_3.3.7-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com