Development files for SDL network library
Header files and static libraries needed to compile programs
The latest version of this library is available from:
This is an example portable network library for use with SDL.
It is available under the GNU Library General Public License.
The API can be found in the file SDL_net.h
This library supports UNIX, Windows, MacOS Classic, MacOS X,
BeOS and QNX.
The demo program is a chat client and server.
sdl-net1.2 (1.2.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix the clean rule to check for Makefile first
-- Mike Furr <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:58:14 -0400
sdl-net1.2 (1.2.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #399914, #437003)
* Fixed copyright file to say LGPL instead of GPL (Closes: #433475)
* Fixed several lintian errors (pkg is now binNMU-safe).
Joakim L. Gilje - Sat Jul 14 22:54:37 PDT 2007
* Set server TCP sockets to blocking mode on Mac OS X, Solaris, etc.
Sam Lantinga - Sun Apr 30 01:48:40 PDT 2006
* Added gcc-fat.sh for generating Universal binaries on Mac OS X
* Updated libtool support to version 1.5.22
Sam Lantinga - Wed Nov 19 00:23:44 PST 2003
* Updated libtool support for new mingw32 DLL build process
This package was originally debianized by Arthur Korn <email@example.com> on
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 18:07:
Browse inside libsdl-net1.2-dev_1.2.7-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com